S M O K E
Rolling Papers and Tips
Pipes and Grinders
E N E R G Y
P A R T Y
M I N D
B O D Y
N A T U R A L
S N U F F
S H R O O M S
E X P L O R E
V A P E
HHC Vape Pens
S E X
C A N N A B I S
Promo of the Day
VAZEGREEN HAZE - HHC Disposable Vape
Usual € 34,99
Buy Now € 31,49
Seed Germination Kit, Lophophora Williamsii (Peyot
This is the total number of reviews submitted in all languages.
To view a review in a specific language please change the country flag on the shop.
This kit contains
all you need
to start growing
- 20 x Lophophora wiliamsii (Peyote) seeds
- 1 x seed germination container
- 2 x cacti germination soil mixture
- 1 x top layer grit
- 1 x zip lock bag
follow the instructions during germination and seed handling:
1) Fill germination container with the soil mixture and flatten the soil.
2) Spread the seeds equally on the soil.
3) Cover the soil with a thin top layer grit.
4) Place container in water. Let it soak up the water. DON’T water from above. Take cactus out after 5 min. and let excess water drip off.
5) Place the container into the zip lock bag and close the bag.
6) Place the bag with the container in a spot where it gets light, but not into direct sunlight. Ideal temperature: 23 °C. Lower temperatures slow down germination and growth.
We don't ship this product to:
Customers Reviews Seed Germination Kit, Lophophora williamsii (Peyot
Share your experience